Monday, September 01, 2008

Why I Laugh At Democrats

Why I am pained to feel like a Democrat. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. We can't stop them those Republicons have us over a barrel. They filibuster us to defeat. They will call us this or call us that. Blah, Blah Blah.
Stand for what you believe in and do it proudly. At least the Republicans have that much figured out. This is basics kids. How can anyone think of you as bold and strong if all you do is cower. Could you speak out boldly and often about Constitutional violations? Could you stand up and act like you are proud to support me? Could you stop being intimidated? Are you on our team? Many wonder.
I'm at my fingertips. I'm hanging on but if the party doesn't start to resemble me I will have no other rational thing to do but decide I am not one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home