Friday, April 29, 2005

Returning

I know this sounds a little cheezy but it's true. I want to thank everybody for their cards and letters and emails. And to everybody that listened and have expressed support. It's because of those things we have been able to see how hungry for talk radio you are. I can honestly tell you, you made a difference. It's coming back. The date is planned for Monday May 9th. We'll have a richly local morning show that we think you will also find fun to listen to. I will get down to the issues after the morning show with the return of Roswell Says. Only hopefully even better. It most certainly will be with your participation. I promise you the secret to that show is far more about you than me. All of you. ..Anyway after Roswell Says we will have a mixture of informative programs. We are going to try to fulfill your need for a variety of information. I know their are some key details I have left out here but we are finalizing things now and I should be able to tell you more later. I just wanted people that read this to be the first to know. In all sincerity, Thank you all very much for your outpouring of support. It's quite humbling and satisfying at the same time. I am so happy to know that there are so many people who care about the issues and care about a better country and community..whatever political persuasion. I plan an forum open to all viewpoints cuz that's my idea of the American way. For those of you that wish it..May God Bless You. America has for the most part flourished for 230 years. It's people like us who care enough to want the best and participate that are going to keep it that way for the next 230.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this is certainly great news. Now my brain can start to be engaged before noon. I not only missed Roswell Says, I missed the morning show as well. It looks like I will have to dust off the portable radio I put away, and start listening to the station again. I hope this time the sales staff is more successful in selling air time, because what you are detailing for us is a local station with a vision of serving the public, not just entertaining them. Kudos to you, John, and everyone else there who is putting this together. Granted, it's going to be a lot of hard work, and you might think about a screener to get a good mix of calls, but it really should be worth it to the public. Way to go, Ron!

The bummer is for me, I will be out of town for the start up and won't be back until really late May. Hmmm, try and keep it going until then! (just joking)

9:12 AM, May 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home