Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Our Mission

Here's a flash program made by a 15 year old girl named Ava Lowery. Please watch.

Now the wingnuts will jump up and say "But Saddam was killing lots of his own people." "Maybe the insurgents killed all those people." Please understand this. The problem here is that we, the people of the United States, are involved in this. We helped enable this killing. When Saddam was killing people it wasn't on my shoulders that I made Saddam do this. We are now responsible. And I hate it. There was no good reason to get involved over there. It was not part of the war on terror until we made it so. I hate so much that we have done. The statements like you love the terrorists or you hate America or you are cut and run when all I am doing is trying to forward a spiritual principal just sickens me. I'm a bad guy for trying to forward proper principals, in the hatefilled, fear, guilt, bizzaro world of the radical right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, the local veterans columnist
in the RDR is still fighting the Vietnam War with arguments long since debunked and making false analogies to the Iraq War. Some just never learn.

4:54 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Ron said...

Its the RDR, what do you expect.

1:25 AM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home