Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Called It

I said it in print and on the air before it happened. What the cultobush would say about this Dick Cheney thing. Tonight I watched about 10 minutes of H&C(once the promo for what was coming up aired I got nauseous and turned it off). I said it would be the poor republicans getting beat up on by the bad bad liberals and liberal media. Kate o bierne and Hannity. Right on cue.

Which leads me to a point. Most of us probably don't play this little game but it really is pretty easy. Their strong point is also their weak point. They have boiled things down to their most elemental. Push hard and keep repeating a message over and over again, even if it's not true. Pretty soon it is common wisdom. However this type of common wisdom can be pretty easily preempted. We can take their predictable view and have the first shot at defining the issue.
Defining the issue with their desired framework is what has fenced us in for so long..Break on through to the other side!

It comes down to it this. I can very reliably tell you what the cultobush position will be on any given issue. To do that with me..or any (other)real person is not so easy. Especially if you predict I will take the straight liberal view on everything. I'm a populist, in the traditional sense. They would be wrong in their predictions far more often than I.

For conservative readers who happen to have wandered from the reservation, this is why people find it ever harder to think of you more than cultobush. You are so damned predictable!
Slavish in your devotion. There is nothing better than the firm"leadership" offered by our to be revered leader. Allow him to do anything in name of "protecting" us cuz you know he is a Godly, good man.
I'm sorry for breaking the, whatever its name is rule, but the comparison to fascism is so boldly undeniable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

I coulda predicted that too!Thayyy, you gotta phone number there big boy?

7:53 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Ron said...

Ok, I checked your blog...I do revire your superiority of the 3 testicaled dimenson.

7:57 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger The Game said...

I was gone for a week, so don't forget to come back to my blog when you have a chance

8:04 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Dedanna said...

Wait, this is leadership?

Where? When? I missed it????

11:18 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home