Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coffee Table

Sorry to anybody who might read this blog. I have been busy trying to find work and manage life recently. My inspiration is pretty low right now. I went around and read some of the big rightist blogs today. I have gotten to the point that I don't even understand what they are talking about. It's almost like greek to me. I look around the world and they relate not a whit to what I see. I don't even know how to approach dealing with them because they apparently live on a different planet with different rules than I do. I don't want to be a part of their world. It's even uglyier than mine and that is saying something right now.

If you have something you would like to talk about please leave a comment and we can talk. Thanks for reading and your input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home