Friday, November 11, 2005

Who Really Hates America

Just as I was actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for the slimy weasel , here he goes again! Questioning my patriotism and telling me I am killing our troops. Yep, that'll guilt trip me right into neocon alignment. ....NOT!!!!!! Ya know what, saying stuff like this PROVES he's not my President and doesn't want to be. When that is his best arguement he's sunk. The Democrats told me I could! What!? They trusted the President. That is where they were wrong. He can take all his guilt trips and stick'em up his ass!!~!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Donkey said...

Ron:

You seem to have missed a very important thing.

Bush said:" it's perfectly legitimate to criticize my decision or the conduct of the war..."

If the Donkey says Bush made the worst decesion ever, Bush would have to say the critical assest was is perfectly legitamate.

If the Donkey says Bush's conduct of the war was assinine, bush should have no problems with the legitamate statement. If one does not care for the Donkey's remarks, they will hear the donkey repeat this quote. It is one of the most brilliant things this man has said.

10:38 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Dedanna said...

Oh, Bush said something brilliant?

I missed it?

Me, miss something brilliant Bush has said?

Damn, something's SERIOUSLY wrong.

10:46 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home