Saturday, July 16, 2005

UK Bombing

I know I'm rather late getting something up on this story. I haven't been sure what to think so I have delayed until I could come to some kind of a semi-conclusion anyway. The things that made it difficult for me were reports the Arabic on the website claiming responsibility was poor. An Islamic Fundamentalist group even said it didn't look like their people. Once the people were identified they seemed to be young, with families that loved them and not a family that would countenance religious hate. Some things are just not adding up for me. Now we have another piece of the puzzle and it appears there is a lot more to come on this situation. Read this.

So what's it all about Alphie? What's your speculation on what is happening?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dedanna said...

My own speculation from the beginning has been that this has, and had at the time, absolutely nothing to do with Al Qaeda or anyone of that like. The style of the bombings is too different.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the IRA level -- at the very least, someone like them.

10:42 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger The Donkey said...

The Donkey agrees with the article. The Donkey knows Al Qaeda will be blamed and only by giving up more of our freedoms can we hope to gain security from the bad people. It is hard work to fight terrorists in their death throes. Stick with Bush because he can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Mission accomplished and we have turned the corner. Any traitors will be caught and Bush has high standards for the White House staffers. Remember ignorance is strengh.

12:59 AM, July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home