Monday, May 08, 2006

Is This A Joke?!

When I saw the possible choice for CIA director at the begining of the weekend I said.."Oh no, you've got to be kidding me!" I waited to say anything until he was actually nominated because I didn't believe he would possibly try this.
Our President has nominated a man who was in charge of the NSA illegal wiretap (terrorism surveillance) program. Before you say their is no proof that he's doing anything wrong let me inform you there is no proof that he is not abusing his power either. He just won't tell anybody enough details to verify anything. Any American who would allow this in my book has totally forgotten our principals.
So lets make this secret, illegal program guy the top spy for the whole country, whadda ya say.
Holy Fuhrer! Plus the guy that will have to tread very carefully on the 4th amendment if he wants to do things in a Constitutional way doesn't even know what it says!!! As noted here.
I looked to see what Senator Feingold might have to say.

I am concerned about the President's nomination of General Michael Hayden to be the Director of the CIA. General Hayden directed and subsequently defended the President's illegal wiretapping program and he was complicit in the decision not to inform the congressional intelligence committees about this program, as is required by law. It is unfortunate that the President made such a contentious choice at a time when the intelligence community, and this country, need consensus on how to move forward. General Hayden will need to convince me that he is committed to the rule of law in order to win my support.

I'm not suprised to see that the Senator and I see things in the same spirit. It seems to happen a lot.

Some say "I don't mind, go ahead because I'm not doing anything wrong. "
If you don't need your rights go ahead and give them up. I plan on doing everything I can to keep mine. Just might need them someday.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dedanna said...

Um, the current communistic climate won't let you keep your rights, Ron. You should know that.

But, to cheer us all up, there's this. LOL.

9:09 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger The Game said...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Border Patrol Tips Mexico to Minuteman Sites

Where is the outrage?
Democrats and the liberal media were up in arms when they found out the govt was listening in on terrorists phone calls that were in the US...
But when our own govt is putting the lives of American citizens who are trying to do what 80% of the country wants done, Democrats don't really seem to care...
So, Dem's care about the security and privacy of terrorists more than they do of Americans trying to secure our border...

link:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/5/10/102458.shtml?s=ic

11:26 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Ron said...

Game, frankly I am outraged! Only in the newsmax world are many dems and liberals not outraged. Many on the left don't find low wage labor and jobs going over seas as something that bodes well for us. It's Bushes government doing it. How come you fail to point that out.

2:29 PM, May 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here is some more from our Fascist, yes that is a correct term, government. They are now considering ending the Internet Neutrality and allowing AT&T, Verizon and Comcast to take control of the internet.Pay them what they want or you get no or slower service for your website. And unapproved messages will be deleted.

1:54 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Dedanna said...

Thank you. Just my point to Game, that this government has become, and is, a fascist government now.

That is the real world people!

Those who support it also support China, the Cold War Russia, and other regimes of the same sort.

Now, bow to the fascists -- Game supports them, and deserves what he gets for it.

Don't even put me down for it.

7:57 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Dedanna said...

And how you get away with spamming good blogs like this is beyond me.

6:01 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Ron said...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM..I feel like monty python!
Well it looks like the idjit is going to be confirmed. Glenn has a good post over at unclaimed territory.

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/05/any-differences-between-democrats-in.html

12:39 PM, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:15 PM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:35 AM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

1:11 PM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home