Sunday, August 28, 2005

Reading Room

Sorry folks but this is overkill from the health nazis.

More of those "Godly folk" that are blaming Americans for the death of our soldiers. Seems to me with actions like this he is doing more to divide Americans from God. I certainly would not want to be associated with these types.

The "honorable" KKKarl Rove. Role Model

Katrina is coming. My question, how about the homeless and poor who can't drive away?

Confusing the terrorists?

This is coming from the woman who ran from a cream pie!

Congratulations PNAC, you have created something quite acceptable to the "axis of evil" Iranians. When will Repubs quit "my president right or wrong" and enter the world of reality?

The useful idiots have pulled out all the old favorites.

"What is important is that Iraqis are now addressing these issues through debate and discussion -- not at the barrel of a gun," Bush said. - Oh really? Coulda fooled me! Iraqis killing other Iraqis..sounds more like civil war to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home