Thursday, August 25, 2005

Aim For The Top

Well, It looks like Dick Cheney better have some new batteries for the pacemaker....and a good lawyer.

U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald has prosecuted mobsters, terrorists and even journalists. He has investigated and charged state and city officials in this notoriously crooked state with pit bull tenacity.
And always, he has methodically, inexorably pursued his investigations to target the man at the top of the organizational pyramid........Before coming to Chicago, Mr. Fitzgerald was an assistant federal prosecutor in New York City. There, he indicted Osama bin Laden in 1998 for the bombings of U.S. embassies in Africa, and won convictions against defendants in the 1993 World Trade Center
bombing, including Sheikh Omar Abdal Rahman. He also put Mafia boss John Gambino behind bars.

The investigation in the Plame case should end in October. Get ready for the indictments...and the mandatory smearing of Mr. Fitzgerald.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Game said...

I'm sure most of you will laugh at this, but my blog is nominated for blog of the week my Milwaukee magazine...even though most of you disagree with me...it would be nice if you would go and vote for me..which all your email addresses...I'd do it for you Ron..

http://www.mkeonline.com/people/blogcontest.asp

7:57 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger The Donkey said...

For once you are right. I did laugh. I laugh some more when I go vote against you. You killed any chance you had on your silly blog contest. You are going to have to think quicker than this. The Army can teach you some strategy, enlist now.

5:33 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Ron said...

Sure game, you do have a nice looking blog. I'm still trying to figure out the picture thing! :-)

6:30 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you honestly do the same for Ron? I'm thinking of putting this blog up for "Blog of the Century"...

6:20 PM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger Ron said...

I honestly think he would! Thanks for the link game.

11:59 PM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:34 AM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 AM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home