Sunday, May 08, 2005

Brains Turned To Mush

The beginning of the talk show is about to arrive and I can hardly wait to talk to you all. There are so many things that have come up that it's important we talk about. Many have been brainwashed and it's time to bring a little balance to American life. I was just reading this story(click on the headline for the sadness in full) it's about Rush and his legal and drug problems...some points that need to be made:

They can't get him on ideas, so what else can the lefties do? I happen to be listening to his show and this seems to be bothering him as much as Air America does. (isn't that some kind of radio thing?)

CAN'T GET HIM ON IDEAS!!!!?????BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Notice you never see Rush on these debate shows where his bullshit could be called and his lies exposed? Nope, Rush is right only if you scratch the surface. Any deeper and he's out.....not really informed on current political discourse if they don't know what Air America is. Or is they jess predtindin not to no. I'm sorry, I hate to stereotype but geez is there any depth at all to these people.

You gotta pity the poor Left-Wing Democrats; their party is imploding; they haven't had an original idea since . . . well, never! Poor little Democrats, like billionaire George Soros, for .example--always shoveling millons of dollars to prop up the left side of the garage! Our President is treating those anti-American idiots as if they were decent people!

Anybody care to research where the original ideas that actually form our society come from?
Maybe like, proper health, worker benefits, social security, The 8 hour work week, civil rights and equality, the list goes on. Don't pity me, cuz were are taking our country back. Oh there's the wicked witch of the west George Soros. I guess the good witches are this guy and maybe this guy .
Damn that Bush for acting like he is pResident of ALL the people!

While Kerry lost we now know that the democratic party cant function without Soros and his Shadow Party.

See above good witches to see a real shadow party.

Wonder where all these people were when Kerry was refusing to let his war records be released!! I suppose he should have been exempt since he was running for a position of trust.

Gee I bet we the people could make him do it if he were President. You had to go and vote for the other monkey though.

I think the liberals are hurting themselves by attacking Rush. I know someone who became addicted to prescription painkillers and if I do my guess is most people do. I hurt my back once and were it not for my need of gainful employment to feed, clothe, etc myself, I think I could have become addicted. Going after Rush may be red meat for the hard core Liberals. I doubt if it changes many minds.

Seriously, Thank you for being responsible enough to catch it in time and be a responsible, contributing American. I think that is what we need for all of us. You just stated how easy it would be to fall prey. Be careful, that is called empathy. As far as I can see you are on your way to becoming an evil liberal so I wouldn't practice it if you want to be a conservative. Just have empathy for Rush...thats all.

I LOVE Rush Limbaugh AND the "half" of his brain that he DOESN'T have "tied behind his back, just to make it fair." Someday, maybe he'll bring out the other "half" and wipe out all the liberal weenies with a single utterance! :-D
MEGA Dittos, El Rushbo! You're the best!!!

Ah show business, some say he's got it and thats what makes him "good".

I feel certain that most Americans are smarter than the liberal elite expect. Notice that they have one tactic - attack the person.They want John Bolton's head not because of his policies or thoughts on National Security - well actually, exactly for that - but they do not attack the ideas. They attack the man, even trumping up charges from disgruntled moonbats.

Oh Lord please help me. What planet are they writing from? Listen to Rush or Sean or Micheal or any of them carefully watching for personal attacks then come back and we will discuss your statement further... You know....why he is opposed on substance.

"The liberal elite" he says. Oh my. Yes, those evil, vile, educated, informed, bastards.(Thanks rougy)

All this kind of talk is why I can barely watch Fox News anymore. It's so narrow and surface that it's like watching cartoons. I have no doubt there is a better message out there and I think that we have the common sense people to figure out how to get it there. Let's go to work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well said. The conservative republicans have arranged an alternative reality of their own, apparently.

"All the left does is attack the person."

I about fell off my chair laughing.

Talk about being in denial.

6:31 PM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

These people never cease to amaze me. Here's an example of a personal attack that I just love--it's classic.

Hannity has Michael Newdow, the Pledge of Allegiance guy, on his show. Hannity asked two questions for which Newdow had clear, concise, and logical answers to. Hannity's plan B? He begins questioning Newdow about his child support checks to his ex-wife. Newdow says he was invited on the show to discuss the pledge and state/religion issues. If Hannity wants to discuss family law, he should have him back for another show on that topic.

I LOVED it!

May I suggest this posting from DailyKos by "a former dittohead" explaining the mindset of these people. I think you will find it enlightening.

10:16 PM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Dedanna said...

I'm gonna let the "wicked witches" statements fly on by...

Siiiiiiggghh...

*blonde moments all day, and nothing constructive to say*

Let's see... Rush is an addict, he's been through treatment, he prolly bought his job back... he got off on charges for the most part...

he's doing all the things he used to accuse liberals of doing... and basically still does...

Wouldn't that kind of hypocrisy make him a "wicked witch"? I mean, at least by today's religious standards? And by conservative standards, doesn't that make him one of the worst demons to walk the earth (a low-life junkie)? Oh, but wait, he's just sssooooo way far conservative.

But, wait-a-minit-here.

He's got his medical records about opened up?

YAY! It's Rush Limbaugh exposed! (In more ways than one lol)

The man's gonna need a lot of luck to pull it off with his job and stuff after he is exposed... or maybe, he'll prolly buy himself outta that one, too!

Oops. :-p~~~~

8:01 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Ron said...

Why you evil wiccan!!!!...Just kidding, really! Actually I was trying to use a cultural reference to the Wizard of Oz but I forgot to mention that flying monkey thing.

12:39 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Dedanna said...

OIC, we remember about flying witches, but not about flying monkeys? LOL.

6:31 PM, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home