Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

SWEET NEO CON(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit
And listen, I love gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is going to pay
How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con....

Yeah It's liberty for all
'Cause democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial
But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Haliburton
If you're really so astute
You should invest at Brown & Root.... Yeah
How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con

If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

It's getting very scary
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
Yeah and it's giving me the shits
We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone
How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con

Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon

The Rolling Stones

Not new but more appropriate every day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dedanna said...

Interesting stuff on Iraq Uploaded here.

Click the You Tube wars link on that page.

Also see: Iraq Uploaded: The War Network TV Won't Show You from MTV.

1:52 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Dedanna said...

Cool album, btw, Ron.

I listen to a station online that's giving away tickets to the Stones tour on the album, also a chance to roadie with them.

9:42 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Ron said...

Iraq is exploding and the dick is saying that terrorism and the war in the mid east is the reasons we should vote for republicans and continue failed policies.

Bwahhhaahhhaaahahhaaaa

1:47 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Dedanna said...

I'm beginning to wonder if there will be anyone left to vote for come 2008. The public is still so dumbed down from the current administration, that it's like, is there anyone left who can run for preZ who isn't so ra-ra war and failed policies? I see even the lot of Dems who are brainwashed (either that or like the rest of us, they are overwhelmed by what the current administration's done and have no clue for a solution, like yours truly -- this administration's got this country so f*ed up it's hard to see any way out).

9:04 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

2:07 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home