Tuesday, February 22, 2005

pResident Smoked Pot?

Quick note. Maybe more later.
Apparently there are some new tapes out that have captured Geo. Bush basically admitting to inhaling. I think it's a lie. How could he do that and STILL only be able to see the most narrow of views? Obviously it didn't have the hoped for effect. He also said he wasn't going to admit it cuz he "wants to be a leader". Something to the effect of how would you like it if your kid said, the president smoked pot so I think I will try it.
My question is; how would you like it if your kid smoked pot and then refused to tell anyone cuz that's what the president did? I guess it was better to admit to being an alcoholic. See what I mean about the narrowest of views?

1 Comments:

Blogger BeWitchingWizard said...

Yes he inhaled, and not only that, the pot was laced with PCP no wonder he is a demented dork, who plays with your money and kills your children, nice election you evangelical (Not of Jesus either) idiots. See if church and state is some kind of guarantte by the constitution, give me Liberty or give me Death King Georgeie, and who says history doesn't repeat itself.

8:01 PM, February 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home