Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm Just Sayin'

Iheard the theory that Osama had not attacked America for a while is because some Moslems were mad at him for not doing as their religion says and trying to convert them to Islam first.

......-- An American thought to be an al-Qaida activist appeared in a videotape with the terror group's deputy leader Saturday and called on his countrymen to convert to Islam and for U.S. soldiers to switch sides in the Iraq and Afghan wars.

Now I don't know if the story is true but I'm just sayin. The guy actually sounds like the perfect "islamofascist" .

We send a special invitation (to convert to Islam) to all of you fighting Bush's crusader pipe dream in Afghanistan, Iraq and wherever else 'W' has sent you to die. You know the war can't be won," he said, using Bush's nickname. Gadahn also urged other Americans to convert to Islam. "It is time for the unbelievers to discard these incoherent and illogical beliefs," he said. "Isn't it the time for the Christians, Jews, Buddhists and atheists to cast off the cloak of the spiritual darkness which enshrouds them and emerge into the light of Islam?"

Ya know in an almost toooo perfect kinda way.- I don't know but I'm just sayin'.

October Suprize? I don't know but I'm just sayin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I have a new post at According to My Sources.

4:59 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home