Saturday, March 05, 2005

Fair And Balanced


hannity Posted by Hello

Guess what? Even the conservatives are getting tired of the Mighty Wurlitizer. I watched Cal Thomas talk about it on Fox News Watch and describe it disdainfully.
Story or comment on the internet. Picked up by talk show host to make some people talk about it. More media pics it up because people are talking about it. More media picks it up and it is news or the truth or whatever.
By the way, Yes I do occasionally watch FAUX news. To put together the puzzle one must have all the pieces. To fight the Wurlitizer one must know it and how it works.
But you say, "Ron aren't you a part of the Liberal wurlitizer?" Maybe, but there's one difference here. I will tell you how it works and then you can make up your own mind. It's one of the reasons I think politics must ,to a notable degree, come from the heart these days. Common Sense. You can find facts to backup any point you want to make.
Saddam and Osama worked together and I can prove it! Take this!
They think we can't look it up but they're wrong... Saddam and America worked together!
So what is the truth? Common Sense tells me Saddam would not want to share power or glory with anyone besides his sons. It also tells me that the differences in the role of religion in their lives would have forbade the other side from working with them on anything other than an emergency measure. Gee, maybe we have one now?!
Common Sense also tells me we've advanced our cause in some pretty questionable ways in the past. Hopefully we can learn from that. Working with the bad guys doesn't usually pay off in the long run.
That's what it says to me. It may say something altogether different to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home